The tracking form allows you to monitor the progress of your application for certain Postgraduate Scholarships.
Please note that you cannot use the Tracking form to submit an online scholarship application. In order to apply for a scholarship you must download and
complete the appropriate scholarship application form from the Postgraduate Scholarships Office website. The Postgraduate Scholarships Office will not enter
into any correspondence concerning the progress of your application until after the award list has been published.
Please note that the tracking form can only be used by applicants who have submitted an application for funding through the Postgraduate Scholarships
Office for one of the following scholarships:
- China Scholarship Council – University of Leeds Scholarships
- Fee Scholarships (Taught Masters)
- Leeds International Research Scholarships
- Tetley & Lupton Scholarships
- University Endowed Scholarships
- University Research Scholarships
If you have applied for a School scholarship, please contact the relevant School for further information on the status of your application.